Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bigg Updates!!

Halloween is officialy OVER.
We had a AWESOME TIME!! Got a LOT of candy we had 3 piece's for a few days then we had one day where we just ate as much as we wanted (yum!!!).

We, have all of our Christmas stuff up! (and the TREE) that also includes outside lights & Decorations!.
Our, house looks no nice! I have my letter to Santa already ritten here's what I wan't!(I'll have all the site's to everything beside the toy I wan't)
Liv World Dolls Its My Nature Katie & Hayden www.livworld.com
Snapp Mini Camcorder Coby (its only 39.99) www.toysrus.ca
Monster High Dolls Frankie Stein www.monsterhigh.com

As, you see each of us give 3 Choices for "Santa" =) HOHOHO!!! lol
Christmas is in 45 days Oh my gosh!!! I'm so exited!!! its a nice warm feeling on Christmas that I LOVE!.
Well thanks all for Reading! (If anyonw IS reading) ;)
Blessings,
Alyssa~

No comments:

Post a Comment