Yup!, its over though It was lots of fun! I got two new Webkinz!!! (OMG!) I'm so happy about them! I also got ten new bratz the picture will be at the bottom of the page!.
Today, were Cleaning & today is also Breanna's Birthday she turned Two years old!!! Shes such A big girl although she didn't Sleep last night so now shes a Bit Grumpy ha ha!.
I never really noticed how much Bratz stuff intill I dumped it all on my floor! (Ya ya bad idea) but on the bright side I can clean it up! Just kidding! hate cleaning but I have my whole room always clean & organized.
So, thats really all Heres some countdowns & the picture!
Blessings,
Alyssa
*&^%$#@!CoUnT DoWnZZ*&^%$#@!
Christmas:Exactly two months
Halloween: 6 Days
Decorating for Christmas:Exatly a week!!!
P.S The girl holding the doll is Kayla! my oldest little sister =)
No comments:
Post a Comment